A very special blogger, Marilyn, at Faithful Nibbles gave me the Ten Commandments Award. I am taking the time now to acknowledging her recognition.
The Ten Commandments are from GOD, and are the standards to which we are to hold ourselves. The 10 commands can easily be grouped into two groups — love for God and love for others. These commandments where given to Moses and the Children of Israel in the wilderness after their escape from slavery in Egypt.
Can you imagine how much better our world would be IF all people lived and followed these commandments?
Ten Commandments from the Bible
The Ten Commandments Exodus 20:3-17. :
1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
2. You shall not make unto thee any graven image.
3. You shall not take the name of the Lord God in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy.
5. Honor your father and your mother.
6. You shall not murder.
7. You shall not commit adultery.
8. You shall not steal.
9. You shall not bear false witness.
10. You shall not covet.
RULES: The rules for this award are that you must answer the following ten questions and nominate ten blogs that you think deserve the award.
1. Describe yourself in seven words. Woman of God, compassionate, trustworthy, loving, giving, tender hearted, sober.
2. What keeps you up at night? Conversations with loved ones that I wish went differently.
3. Whom would you like to be? Mary Magdalene
4. What are you wearing now? Pajamas
5. What scares you? My sons’ lack of belief in the things of God.
6. What are the best and worst things about blogging? The best things are getting to share my testimony with people I would probably never get to share with. Reading other peoples testimonies and reading about what God is doing in their lives. Being able to witness to many people.
The worst thing about blogging – The worst is reading the about the sadness of others who don’t believe in Christ.
7. What was the last website you looked at? http://faithfulnibbles.wordpress.com A very inspiring blog!
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? I would like to be able to enjoy being around people more.
9. Slankets, yes or no? No slankets. Blankets or sweats and sweatshirts.
10. Tell us something about the person who nominated you.
Marilyn at http://faithfulnibbles.wordpress.com is a happily married mother of 6 children and 4 grandchildren. She has a wonderful and inspirational testimony of restoration and how God took control of her life and is has taken her on a spiritual journey of faith.
Bonus Question: What is your testimony for Jesus Christ?
As a Child pt. 1 & 2 contain my testimony — The links are http://the1savedbygrace.com/as-a-child/ & http://the1savedbygrace.com/as-a-child-cont/ Also more at “Recovery” located here: http://the1savedbygrace.com/2012/03/19/recovery/ and “The last 60 days of homelessness” located here: http://the1savedbygrace.com/2012/03/21/the-last-60-days-of-homelessness/ .
Nominations for Ten Commandments Award:
Bloggers I have nominated for this Award:
Thanks for being a blessing. God Bless you!