I have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by barrentoblessed. Thank you. I am honored and blessed. Pleases go check out her blog. It has blessed me.
I love to read about what God has done and is doing the the lives of my brothers and sisters in Christ. Here are the rules when you are nominated for this award… Just tell 7 things about yourself that hasn’t been shared before. Then nominate up to 15 others.
Here are 7 things about me.
1. I own and love pit bulls. The most misunderstood breed of dog. Her name is Grace. She is the most loving dog I have ever owned.
2. I love doing bead work. It’s my favorite hobby and I haven’t touched them for the last 4 1/2 years because I have been in school full time and have no time. 😦
3. This past weekend I learned how to make homemade tortillas. They were awesome. 🙂
4. I struggle everyday with my flesh and so want to be a better representation of Christ’s love.
5. I love to write.
6. I strongly dislike doing dishes.
7. Sometimes I cry when nobody is looking.
Here are my nominations:
1. Life in joyful juxtaposition.
2. Life’s little slices.
3. Diamonds on grass.
4. Made for victory.
5. Journey of my healing.
6. Planting potatoes.
7. Wonders of how I met you.
8. Christopher Vennard
9. Charity G.
11. There’s a chip in my heart.
12. Rag muffin gospel fan.
13. Addict to addict
14. Good life.
15. Messy Grace
All of you have truly blessed me and inspired me. God bless you on your journey.
I have been nominated by a sister in Christ, Arlene the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. I am honored and blessed. Arlene’s blog has been a blessing to me and I hope you will go and check out her blog at Armouredup.
So, here’s where I link back to the person who nominated me – And tell 7 things about myself….
1. I would rather share my testimony a hundred different times with a hundred different people than share it once in front of a hundred people.
2. I love Jesus with everything that I am.
3. Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite authors.
4. I work with homeless and runaway youth and I love it.
5. I love the beach.
6. I got saved when I was 7 years old, but did not SURRENDER until I was 41 years old.
7. I am married to the most wonderful man ever!
Pass the award on to other bloggers – Besides Arlene, the following ladies/blogs have inspired me, made me laugh out loud, cry and send up prayers on their behalf. Many of them have much in common…well, that’s what a sisterhood is! Thank you for enriching my life as I peek into yours and celebrate with you! Bless you my sisters..
2. Everyone Has A Story
4. Life Of A Female Bible Warrior
5. RJ Da Warrior’s Blog
6. What Matters Most
7. Two Minutes of Grace
This prayer was passed on to me by Arlene. I love it because it covers everything. So, I’m passing it on to you.
Praying God’s continued blessings in your lives; His peace, His power, His strength and protection and that all of your needs be met…spiritual, physical, relational and financial.
Tons of God’s love,