I have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by barrentoblessed. Thank you. I am honored and blessed. Pleases go check out her blog. It has blessed me.
I love to read about what God has done and is doing the the lives of my brothers and sisters in Christ. Here are the rules when you are nominated for this award… Just tell 7 things about yourself that hasn’t been shared before. Then nominate up to 15 others.
Here are 7 things about me.
1. I own and love pit bulls. The most misunderstood breed of dog. Her name is Grace. She is the most loving dog I have ever owned.
2. I love doing bead work. It’s my favorite hobby and I haven’t touched them for the last 4 1/2 years because I have been in school full time and have no time. 😦
3. This past weekend I learned how to make homemade tortillas. They were awesome. 🙂
4. I struggle everyday with my flesh and so want to be a better representation of Christ’s love.
5. I love to write.
6. I strongly dislike doing dishes.
7. Sometimes I cry when nobody is looking.
Here are my nominations:
1. Life in joyful juxtaposition.
2. Life’s little slices.
3. Diamonds on grass.
4. Made for victory.
5. Journey of my healing.
6. Planting potatoes.
7. Wonders of how I met you.
8. Christopher Vennard
9. Charity G.
11. There’s a chip in my heart.
12. Rag muffin gospel fan.
13. Addict to addict
14. Good life.
15. Messy Grace
All of you have truly blessed me and inspired me. God bless you on your journey.
I have been nominated by a sister in Christ, Arlene the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. I am honored and blessed. Arlene’s blog has been a blessing to me and I hope you will go and check out her blog at Armouredup.
So, here’s where I link back to the person who nominated me – And tell 7 things about myself….
1. I would rather share my testimony a hundred different times with a hundred different people than share it once in front of a hundred people.
2. I love Jesus with everything that I am.
3. Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite authors.
4. I work with homeless and runaway youth and I love it.
5. I love the beach.
6. I got saved when I was 7 years old, but did not SURRENDER until I was 41 years old.
7. I am married to the most wonderful man ever!
Pass the award on to other bloggers – Besides Arlene, the following ladies/blogs have inspired me, made me laugh out loud, cry and send up prayers on their behalf. Many of them have much in common…well, that’s what a sisterhood is! Thank you for enriching my life as I peek into yours and celebrate with you! Bless you my sisters..
2. Everyone Has A Story
4. Life Of A Female Bible Warrior
5. RJ Da Warrior’s Blog
6. What Matters Most
7. Two Minutes of Grace
This prayer was passed on to me by Arlene. I love it because it covers everything. So, I’m passing it on to you.
Praying God’s continued blessings in your lives; His peace, His power, His strength and protection and that all of your needs be met…spiritual, physical, relational and financial.
Tons of God’s love,
A very special blogger, Marilyn, at Faithful Nibbles gave me the Ten Commandments Award. I am taking the time now to acknowledging her recognition.
The Ten Commandments are from GOD, and are the standards to which we are to hold ourselves. The 10 commands can easily be grouped into two groups — love for God and love for others. These commandments where given to Moses and the Children of Israel in the wilderness after their escape from slavery in Egypt.
Can you imagine how much better our world would be IF all people lived and followed these commandments?
Ten Commandments from the Bible
The Ten Commandments Exodus 20:3-17. :
1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
2. You shall not make unto thee any graven image.
3. You shall not take the name of the Lord God in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy.
5. Honor your father and your mother.
6. You shall not murder.
7. You shall not commit adultery.
8. You shall not steal.
9. You shall not bear false witness.
10. You shall not covet.
RULES: The rules for this award are that you must answer the following ten questions and nominate ten blogs that you think deserve the award.
1. Describe yourself in seven words. Woman of God, compassionate, trustworthy, loving, giving, tender hearted, sober.
2. What keeps you up at night? Conversations with loved ones that I wish went differently.
3. Whom would you like to be? Mary Magdalene
4. What are you wearing now? Pajamas
5. What scares you? My sons’ lack of belief in the things of God.
6. What are the best and worst things about blogging? The best things are getting to share my testimony with people I would probably never get to share with. Reading other peoples testimonies and reading about what God is doing in their lives. Being able to witness to many people.
The worst thing about blogging – The worst is reading the about the sadness of others who don’t believe in Christ.
7. What was the last website you looked at? http://faithfulnibbles.wordpress.com A very inspiring blog!
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? I would like to be able to enjoy being around people more.
9. Slankets, yes or no? No slankets. Blankets or sweats and sweatshirts.
10. Tell us something about the person who nominated you.
Marilyn at http://faithfulnibbles.wordpress.com is a happily married mother of 6 children and 4 grandchildren. She has a wonderful and inspirational testimony of restoration and how God took control of her life and is has taken her on a spiritual journey of faith.
Bonus Question: What is your testimony for Jesus Christ?
As a Child pt. 1 & 2 contain my testimony — The links are http://the1savedbygrace.com/as-a-child/ & http://the1savedbygrace.com/as-a-child-cont/ Also more at “Recovery” located here: http://the1savedbygrace.com/2012/03/19/recovery/ and “The last 60 days of homelessness” located here: http://the1savedbygrace.com/2012/03/21/the-last-60-days-of-homelessness/ .
Nominations for Ten Commandments Award:
Bloggers I have nominated for this Award:
Thanks for being a blessing. God Bless you!